Business Intelligence Software - Microsoft® BI Consultants and Solutions
Microsoft and Oracle Business Intelligence solutions delivered by expert consultants and analysts at Aegis.
Our BI Developers Technical Expertise
- Data Mart & Data Warehouse integration.
- Expertise in Reporting Services (SSRS) development and deployment
- ETL with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Specialization
- Expertise in Analysis Services (Cube design & MDX development)
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 BI Integration
- Microsoft Office Integration skills
- Effective Data Mining with SQL Server
- Performance Point 2007
- Migration of Microsoft SQL Server 2000 cubes and DTS packages to SQL 2005 / SQL 2008
- Migration of MSSQL Server 2000 databases to SQL 2005 / SQL 2008
- Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher and Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) applications
- Offering onsite and offsite services for Software Development & Consulting
- Team Support available via Phone & Skype Calls
We offer consultation and development for Microsoft Business Intelligence and Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher and Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) applications.
Our Business Intelligence software solutions feature analysis, dynamic reporting, BI dashboards, indicators (KPIs) etc. We also possess the competencies to implement business intelligence solutions in areas of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP Application Development) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM Applications) using the power of Microsoft .Net & Java platform to provide web-based analytics & BI solutions.
Aegis, is known for its quality delivery amongst Business Intelligence companies and we are aware that organizations require accurate and concise information to make a positive impact on the performance of a particular department, enterprise or even an individual. Hence, we design business metrics for you using Microsoft and Oracle solutions and present them through an easy-to-use visual interface that we like to call “BI Dashboards". In Business Intelligence software designed by us, BI Dashboards have all the essential elements that an organization would need to devise intelligent business strategies on. Through our interactive, engaging and attractively designed customized BI dashboards, we offer the following features:
- Employees, departments and enterprises get to access visually impressive Flash based displays where one can monitor and track business metrics instantly.
- An extensive suite of in-built dashboard templates allows users within an organization to drag and drop layouts and customize as per one’s preferences.
- We design dashboards that can also be seamlessly integrated with analysis and reporting tools, thereby enabling users to work on a broader spectrum.
- We facilitate portal integration wherein important business metrics are delivered to multiple users and easily integrated into their applications.
Dynamic BI Reports
Dynamic Business Intelligence reports are an integral part of any organization as much as effective BI software tools and we facilitate intelligent business decisions through a comprehensive suite of dynamic reporting tools in Microsoft and Oracle BI technologies. Our reporting tools enable organizations to simplify reporting through conveniently accessing, modifying, formatting and publishing information pertaining to employees, departments, vendors and customers.
We enable simplified deployment of information from standalone desktop to embedded reporting.
We offer data support for different formats including OLAP, relational or even XML based data sources while the various options for outputs include HTML, Adobe PDF, RTF or rich text format, Microsoft excel and plain text.
We even offer the feature of drill linking that allows users to analyze the underlying data present in the graphs and charts.
- Our enterprise edition offers advanced software support, technical support, product expertise and complete functionality, software maintenance, etc.
Business Intelligence Data Integration
Data Integration is extremely important considering that data is the most fundamental aspect and its assimilation, management and distribution drives the business decisions of an organization. One of the challenges faced by many enterprises is to centrally integrate data and then disseminate into a large number of users using BI Solutions. Utilizing an innovative approach, we have seamlessly blended ETL, modeling and visualization into one integrated module, which helps both users and developers to work together to develop Microsoft and Oracle BI applications efficiently.
Our Business Intelligence Software Development Practices Includes:
- A comprehensive transformation library with over 150 mapping objects
- A complete support for data source that includes packaged applications and a large number of database platforms, excel documents, flat files, etc.
- Support is even provided for large data analytics that include integration and management of Hadoop data.
- Complete scalability and performance is supported for enterprise class processes and data-warehousing support is also available.
- To enable intelligent designing of BI applications, a comprehensive environment offering unified ETL modeling and visualization is available.
We enable organizations to gain the insight and the power of having important analytical data in their hands instantly as and when they need it. Our comprehensive analyzer tool offers interactive functions to enable users to quickly understand and draw their respective conclusions through this feature-rich tool:
Web based report creation through drag and drop functionality
The tool features the capability of drilling through reports to understand the underlying data.
It also features chart visualization and advanced sorting and filtering.
If you want us to help you with implementing Microsoft and Oracle Business Intelligence solutions, you are very welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft & Oracle are registered trademarks of Microsoft® & Oracle® respectively. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.